Not sure if in-home euthanasia is the right move for your pet?
We understand that this is a challenging time for your family, and we are here to make your pet’s final moments calm and full of love. Bringing your pet to the veterinarian to say goodbye can be stressful for the pet and your family, and that’s why we do it in the comfort of your home. We’ve been helping families say goodbye to their pets with dignity and grace in the Chicago suburbs for years, and we’ll be here for your family, too.
Why choose in-home euthanasia?
We know that saying goodbye and grieving in public can be difficult, and we believe this experience is much better suited at home. At home, your family is able to grieve in privacy and take comfort in one another. Every pet and family is unique and you can decide how you would like your final moments with your beloved pet to be.
Reasons to be at home include:
- Fewer stressors for your pet (car ride, noises, smells)
- Privacy during the appointment (your pet is more comfortable at home)
- The presence of other pets should you choose (let your entire family say goodbye)
- Choice of location (we can do this in your pet’s favorite spot)
- Privacy afterwards, on your terms (no long drive home or sad walk through the waiting area at the veterinary clinic)