- Preventative Medicine
- Parasite Prevention/Control
- Individualized Vaccine Programs
- Senior Pet Care
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Management
- Wound Care
- Laboratory Testing
- Allergy Testing
- Mobile Pharmacy
- Orthopedic Examination
- Nutritional Counseling
- Behavioral Counseling
- Hospice/End-of-Life Services Including Fluid and Medication Administration
- Echocardiogram & thoracic ultrasound: read by a board certified cardiologist with 12-24 hour turn around time
- Ultrasound: Including abdominal, urinary or reproductive systems. Reports read by either an ACVR board certified radiologist or an ACVIM board certified internist. Everyone knows radiologists are the gold standard for interpreting diagnostic imaging. Why do we offer an ACVIM internist? The recommendations.
* Out-Patient Surgery, Dentistry, and Radiology is provided at a local veterinary clinic
A house call fee is incurred based on your location; neighboring animals scheduled in succession or mulitple pet homes may be offered a reduced examination charge.The Welcome Waggin' strives to keep all other charges comparable to local clinics and online pharmacies. Major credit cards, cash, and checks are accepted forms of payment at the time services are rendered. Please call 630-699-3113 for additional pricing information.
Areas & Hours of Operation
The Welcome Waggin' operates in the suburbs of Chicago. Flexible weekday and weekend hours are available by appointment. To schedule home veterinary services, call 630-699-3113 or send an email to: email@example.com.